Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kickstarter: Twirling Skirts of Magic!


A few months ago Esther Marie contacted me with her vision for a children's book. She had met several little girls that had been rescued from lives of sex trafficking while on a trip to Cambodia. The experience stirred Esther's heart to reach out to girls and women around the world. Her bright smile and never ending enthusiasm really moved me. Reaching out to girls had been on my heart for awhile and this beautiful opportunity had been placed right before me!
After months of talking + doodling with Esther I am excited to share Twirling Skirts of Magic with you :) The story of Emery was created to inspire and educate. To help girls come into a better understanding of their true worth and to show them they have the ability to make a difference in the world. Another part of Esther's vision was to create an opportunity for her readers to change lives. To do so she is sending a percentage of the proceeds to Cambodia and Thailand to support their orphanages and safe houses.

Esther Marie is one of the most ambitious women I know, whose dreams and expectations climb beyond the sky. I am so blessed to be able to be apart of this vision.

If you would like join us in making Twirling Skirts of Magic a reality (or just learn more about the project) please check out TSOM's Kickstarter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment